BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

THE SUPPORT TO ALL ARTIST

                                           
What is yor life? Music is my life. Music is my life because it gives me another way of seeing things. I like when music flows and talks about real life stuff. I like when artist talk about how hard life has been till now; till now that they have what they have. Artist have worked so hard to be where they are. For never giving up they got paid back. I like to support artist because I know they work night and day to be where they are now. Us people think they have life easier, but most of the time it's not like that. Artist have to sacrafice many family stuff. Most of the time they don't even have time to spend time with their own kids. I really look up too all artist because they give a lot that ofcourse at the end it pays off. Do you think of what you would feel if you didn't have time to spend with the ones you love???

0 comments: