BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eminem

Why does everyone hate on Eminem? Why don't they see what i see? Look back at the things he use to rap about... then look at the things he raps about now. He's life has changed and he has too. He recognized all the mistakes he's made. It's so amazing how his daughter is everything to him and how everything he does is for his family, but he didn't understand how much his family really misses him and needs him there. one of his songs that he did that really hit was "When I'm gone." It was a dream that made him stay atleast once. This song tells the story of his life now. I love the way that all his music is a story. When you listen to other artist rap you really have to pay attention to the lyrics to understand them, but Eminem's songs you just automatically understand. He just puts he heart and soul to what he does it's so amazing. So many good reasons to look up to Mr. Marshall. I don't understand why he's wack when to me... to me he's amazing. I want to give a SHOUTOUT to those who beileve in Eminem.

0 comments: