BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stand By Me

I',m Itzel Perez aka Izzle, itz, itzy and tits (long story on the last one). I'm 16 and music... music is my life. So I'm here... every time they give me a hard time music is my back up. I just want him to make a bad choice. Last night I was crying without him knowing. He don't know how much it hurts me that he's gonna take that choice. I went to bed dissappointed and woke up mad. I turned on the music and i forgot everything bad and just went to the world i call "Itzel's Life"..yeah my life, the life I live everyday. I'd like to welcome you to my life. This right here is my life. Music is my life. I really don't do it for money I do this for love and pasion. Some people don;t see what my eyes see or what my ear hears and that's when i come in. Get at me I'm nice and I'm honest. Follow me on Twitter @itzelme and add me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/itzelme my lastname is perez just in case you wanna add.

0 comments: